3. Intellectual Property: You acknowledge that all content and materials available on these Sites, including the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content as well as content original to it are protected by national and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how or other proprietary rights and laws and are owned by Quinte Broadcasting or its licensors or Quinte Broadcasting has obtained the necessary permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on the Sites. Unless otherwise indicated, all logos, names, package designs and marks on the Sites are trademarks or service marks of, or used under license by Quinte Broadcasting. The use or misuse of any of these materials is strictly prohibited. Quinte Broadcasting, its licensors or associates retain exclusive ownership of all data, material and other information regarding your use of the Sites.
4. Lawful Use: You agree to use the Sites or their contents for lawful purposes and only as expressly permitted in this Terms of Service and for no other purpose. Except where otherwise noted, you may download, print or view individual pages for noncommercial use only, provided you do not delete or change any of the information, including copyright or trademark notices. Except as otherwise permitted herein and as we may expressly authorize, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the content or materials on the Sites or otherwise in any way exploit any of the content of the Sites, in whole or in part. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Sites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory in any form whatsoever without Quinte Broadcasting's written permission is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not post or transmit through the Sites any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without the express prior approval of Quinte Broadcasting, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You also agree not to post any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. Any conduct by you that, in our discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying Quinte Broadcasting or the Sites will not be permitted.
5. User's Grant of License: By posting or submitting content to the Sites, you grant Quinte Broadcasting and its worldwide licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose. You also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you post or submit to the Sites and that our public posting and use of your content will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. Quinte Broadcasting retains the right to monitor, edit or otherwise change your posting or other content submitted to the Sites without your permission.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES (THE "CONTENT") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE AND THAT YOU USE THESE SITES AND ANY CONTENT YOU CHOOSE TO DOWNLOAD AT YOUR SOLE RISK. QUINTE BROADCASTING DOES NOT IN ANY WAY WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR BY IMPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NEITHER QUINTE BROADCASTING NOR ITS PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS, MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT OF THE SITES OR ANY SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THEM, IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITES OR ANY LINKED SITE, WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS FROM FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE SITES.
6. Limitation of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL QUINTE BROADCASTING OR ITS PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN LAW OR IN EQUITY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES OR FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITES OR FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, AND THE RISK OF ANY INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS INCLUDING ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Monitoring Content: Quinte Broadcasting shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site, including chat rooms, guest books and forums, to determine compliance with this Terms of Service and any operating rules established by Quinte Broadcasting and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Quinte Broadcasting shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Sites without your permission. Without limiting the foregoing, Quinte Broadcasting shall have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Quinte Broadcasting is not responsible for the content that you or any user posts on any forum on the Sites and your reliance on any such content is solely at your own risk.
9. Local Laws: By choosing to access the Sites from any location other than Canada, you accept full responsibility for compliance with all applicable local laws. Quinte Broadcasting makes no representation that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Canada, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.