Twitter is the place to go if you want to round up all the crazy thoughts a large group of people have. That’s why the hashtag #MillennialChristmasTraditions blew up over the last few weeks. Some of the additions were real, while others are just classic millennial jokes. Here are some of the best millennial holiday traditions as told by Twitter:
- “Leaving avocado toast out for Santa.” – @genbubn
- “Hot crossed manbuns” – @ImThatDoug
- “Leaving Santa beard oils and a microbrew rather than cookies and milk.” – @jessiejess1228
- “Genderless gingerbread people” – @love2golf
- “Swipe right under the mistletoe” – @PunkassE
- “Voting on which products to kill in the new year.” – @MysteriousLynda
And that’s just the beginning of all of the crazy millennial holiday trends that the Twitterverse was able to come up with. You can check out a more complete list HERE. And when it comes time to celebrate the holidays, consider all of the ways you can put a millennial touch on things – like making your holiday cookies non-binary and giving your family members a lecture about climate change.