I get it, already!
Millennial’s ruin almost everything for the other generations. The list of things millennials have killed just keeps growing and growing. And while I’m sure 2019 will bring a whole mess of other things that millennials have done away with, let’s get a list going of the things millennial’s already slaughtered in 2018. Here are the most-killed things we’ve given the boot:
- Bars – They would much rather drink at home.
- Beer – This one seems dramatic. They only dropped beer sales by 1%.
- Mayo – No idea how this one happened, but they are just not into the stuff.
- American cheese – Honestly, good riddance! There are much better cheese options out there.
- Large turkeys – They are eating smaller turkeys AND still have leftovers!
- Canned tuna – It’s too processed and not helping the environment to get!
Sure, y’all may be upset that Millennial’s are so picky with there food choices these days – especially because most of it has to do with the environment.
But I think we can take a page from the millennial book of habits. No more processed foods! Or that mayo is just gross. And let’s be honest, guys. Our precious beer isn’t going anywhere!!!!