Even though Christmas is a happy time of festivity, pretty holiday decorations and family togetherness, it’s not all Christmas trees, carols and presents. The Twitter hashtag #MyChristmasPeeves has people sharing the Christmas pet peeves that aggravate them every year. Some of them include:
- Grinches who want to ruin Christmas by telling little kids that Santa isn’t XXXX! (You know what I’m sayin!)
- Commercials where people get a car as a present from their loved one – who actually does that?
- Tinsel in my cat’s poop.
- Weird flavored candy canes
- Braggers. No one cares that you bought all your presents in August.
- Musicians who release Christmas albums with the same 8 songs everyone else has done 10,000 times. Write something new, I don’t need your spin on Rudolph.
Do you agree with any of these? What are your Christmas pet peeves?