Whether you have a dog walker, babysitter, or WHATEVER… here is how much it’s advised to tip during the holiday season:
- Daycare Teachers/Babysitters – Give between $20-$30 for classroom expenditures as well as a small gift made by your kid.
- Barber/Hairdresser – Give them money, gift cards, or a gift that cost the same amount of a normal haircut.
- Delivery Person/Mail Carrier– I maybe wrong but I think they legally are only allowed to take gifts or food under $20 so prep them a nice box of cookies!
- Home Cleaner – Typically you should tip between $20-$50 the last time they clean your house in the year.
- Home Care Aides – Try to give them a thoughtful gift as most services don’t allow their aides to be tipped money.
- Personal Trainers – Tip what you would pay for a normal session or be funny and give them a box of holiday cookies!
- Pet Walker – Usually tip them an extra session and try to give them a gift from your dog!