Here are six shower hacks that will help you reduce stress:
- Take a Hot Shower to Reduce Muscle Pain – Hot water and steam can soothe tension and loosen muscles and can also increase levels of oxytocin, which is the hormone that make you feel good!
- Take a Cold Shower to Increase Circulation – A cool, shower can increase circulation, which helps you feel alert and more energized!
- Take a Shower with Essential Oils – Use calming scents like lavender to help create stress-relieving aromatherapy.
- Use a Shower Tab – Essentially it’s a bath bomb that works with steam to create great smells that relax you!
- Take a Plant in the Shower with you – Indoor plants can actually improve your mood and lower stress! You can hang them wherever it works in your space and make your shower a little greener!
- Jam Out with Music – Singing has been proven to release endorphins so take the time to improve your karaoke skills in the shower.