This might make you think twice before using a microwave in a public place.
A woman in Aurora, Colorado, has been cited for property damage after she allegedly used a 7-Eleven microwave to heat up a white plastic bottle filled with urine late last week. The bottle blew up in the process, and pee actually dripped out of the machine. Twenty six-year-old Angelique Sanchez allegedly left the convenience store after the incident. Police found her at a nearby clinic where she was due to take a urinalysis test for a potential employer. Sanchez was cited for damaging the $500 microwave and she was not allowed to take her drug test that day.