Westlake Wakeboard School owner Ben Chalmers is hosting our Mix97 Beach Party at his sweet spot on Westlake again this year!
Sean Kelly and Orlena Cain have whipped together another fantastic day on the beach once again!
LISTEN TO HIM HERE
Listen for your chance to win tickets to Beach Day 2016 at Westlake Wakeboard School!
Details: Sean and Orlena will take winners each morning. Listen to Devin and MJ for a chance to win too! The Street Team will ask for names at the gate and give each winner a free tube ride certificate as they arrive.
The Mix 97 contest line: 613-962-9700
- Delicious lunch catered by master Chef Greg Sheridan of Sans Souci
- Music provided by our very own Rick Harrington
- Performance by Eleven Past One
- Denholm Blair with balloon animals for the kids
- Deejay Dassylva (aka the Electric Hoopster) entertaining everyone with super cool hula hoop tricks
- Each group will receive one free tube rude as they arrive (valid for one person only)
Timeline: Please arrive by 11am (but no earlier than 10am), lunch will be served at 12pm, activities throughout the afternoon, DJ will play music until 2pm. Everyone welcome to stay until 4pm at the latest.
Please Note: Each additional tube ride costs $10. Cash only. Isaiah Tubbs Resort does have an ATM, but bringing cash is recommenced.
Beach Day 2016 Location
- From Highway 401 to exit 522 (WoolerRd.)
- South on Wooler Road to Highway 33, turn right onto Highway 33
- Follow Highway 33 south for approximately 30 minutes until you arrive at a stop sign
- You will then be in the village of Bloomfield (turn right)
- You will see a sign on the right that says “Sandbanks Provincial Park” (County Road 12)
- Turn right onto County Road 12
- Isaiah Tubbs is approximately 9kms on the right hand side
- Head to the water